S8310599B.thankyouverymuch.
yes.this is my very first fake id/successful enterance.The bouncer belived that i was ChngWeiLing, 21.-no questions asked. :l I was damn terrified while waiting. Frantically memorising Birthdates & IC numbas.hAa: my hand even quivered when i handed the ID. :P Ok, ChinaBlack was FILLED WITH PEOPLE. I scanned when i entered. I noticed some interesting specimens on the platform: 1 muscularmuscular man doing belly dancing :/ , a line of Aunties doing BritneyMoves..and not forgetting the 2ANGMOH-LADIES,teh UglyAsian doing slutty dances. Songs grew from okay to not so good; they were playing teeny-poppy-britty-RnBish-crap music. 'FreeStyler', 'Get the Party Started' and the classic 'Crazy'...you get the picture. I even heard 'Im Good'! Tried to relive moments but...ya it was too squeezy.we were pratically rubbing shoulders with strangers. :/ not so fun after all. pop makes me unwell when there is over-exposure. Centro's still da best. woota!
yes.this is my very first fake id/successful enterance.The bouncer belived that i was ChngWeiLing, 21.-no questions asked. :l I was damn terrified while waiting. Frantically memorising Birthdates & IC numbas.hAa: my hand even quivered when i handed the ID. :P Ok, ChinaBlack was FILLED WITH PEOPLE. I scanned when i entered. I noticed some interesting specimens on the platform: 1 muscularmuscular man doing belly dancing :/ , a line of Aunties doing BritneyMoves..and not forgetting the 2ANGMOH-LADIES,teh UglyAsian doing slutty dances. Songs grew from okay to not so good; they were playing teeny-poppy-britty-RnBish-crap music. 'FreeStyler', 'Get the Party Started' and the classic 'Crazy'...you get the picture. I even heard 'Im Good'! Tried to relive moments but...ya it was too squeezy.we were pratically rubbing shoulders with strangers. :/ not so fun after all. pop makes me unwell when there is over-exposure. Centro's still da best. woota!


<< Home